Information for the user
Liable for the use.
Name. PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. - B85059111
Adress. P.I. MONTE BOYAL - AVDA. MONTE BOYAL, 159 - CASARRUBIOS DEL MONTE 45950 (TOLEDO)
PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. treats the information provided by persons who are interested in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The actions planned for use are:
- Reference to commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communications viable. These communications will be made by the LIABLE ENTITY which are related to their products and services, or of their colleagues or suppliers with whom they have reached a sale agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Planning of statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user thru any of the contact means that are made available.
- Forwarding a newsletter on the website. (modify according to the intended use of the data, which must also appear in the application form so it can be accepted or not by the user).
Principles for data conservation:
PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. will keep your data for one year in compliance with art. 5, Law 25/2007, dated October 18, referring to the protection of data related to electronic and public communication networks.
Verification for the processing of your data.
The treatment of your data by PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. will depend on the explicit consent given by you for its legitimacy.
Communication of data.
Your data can only be transferred to Law Enforcement and / or other public Administrations who have capacity in the fulfillment of accountability provided by the Law 25/2007, of October 18, regarding the conservation of data related to electronic and public communication networks.
Rights that assist the User:
Everyone has the right to obtain information about PALMO INTEGRAL SUPPLY, S.L. regarding the processing of personal data that concerns or not; in such case, you can exercise your right to access personal data and the additional information:
- The purposes of liability.
- Categories of personal data being used.
- The addressee or categories of addressee’s to whom personal data is communicated or will be communicated to, in particular addressee’s of third parties or international organizations.
- If possible, the normal period of safeguarding personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this time frame.
- The existence of the right to request the restitution or elimination of personal data from the person who is liable or the limitation of processing personal data related to the party involved, or to oppose such an approach.
- The right to file a claim with an appropriate authority.
Likewise, you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate information or; where needed, to request the elimination of the data, and among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected or when you decide to withdraw the consent in whichyou based its use to the date.
The persons interested may also request to limit the processing of information of the implicated parties, in which case, they will only be kept by PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. for questioning or protection from possible allegations.
PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L. will cease processing your information as long as you do not disagree to its use, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for questioning or protection from possible allegations.
Finally, and in exercising your right to the portability of the information, you will be able to receive the personal information that you would have provided to PALMO SUMINISTRO INTEGRAL, S.L., in a structured format Of common use and machine-readable, as well as requesting that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for its use.
Means to exercise your rights:
You can exercise your rights described in the previous section by requesting the corresponding form addressed to the person in charge: email@example.com. Additionally, we inform you that you can request information at any time about the exercise of your rights that are incumbent to you before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In the event that the exercise of your rights has not been dealt with or fulfilled correctly, we inform you that you may submit the corresponding claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, phone 912663517.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering the information in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, accepts expressly, freely and unequivocally that the information is necessary to meet your demands, by the provider, thus voluntarily including this data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal information provided to the person in charge, is true and thus becomes responsible in communicating any modification of the said information.The person in charge informs and guarantees expressly to the users that their personal data will not be transferred under no circumstances to third parties, and always when personal data is to be transferred, a formal informed and unequivocal consent by the Users must be arranged. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the optimal service and performance to the User. In case all the correct data is not provided, there is no guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to their needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the person who is LIABLE is complying with all the provisions and regulations of GDPR and LOPD for the use of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifest the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated as lawful, loyal and transparent in relation to the interested party and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The person who is LIABLE, ensures that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply to the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.